Leopard Delivery is "The Mobility Solution" for the modern Transport and Logistics enterprise. Regardless of the size of your business, scanning and real-time track and trace are "must have" necessities, not a luxury... To compete in today's service-orientated environment, Leopard Systems have developed a sophisticated, off-the-shelf product which is customisable to suit your specific business needs and provide all the essential technical functions to keep your business ahead of the game. To view a demonstration, please scroll down the page.
Who said a leopard doesn’t change its spots? Continuous improvement and innovation are intrinsic to our business, that's why we continuously look at new ways to refine and enhance our enterprise mobility solutions. We have recently implemented some new features in Leopard Delivery, our signature turnkey mobility solution used by 1000’s of drivers Australia-wide.
Designed to facilitate Job EDI, Entry, Despatch, Scheduling and Allocation, Real-Time POD’s, Proof of Condition and GPS Tracking to name but a few, Leopard Delivery is configured to suit any size of business. Each feature has been designed to improve user experience, reduce training costs and more importantly, increase efficiency and protect your bottom line. Over and above an extensive library of workflows, the new look Leopard Delivery offers the following key features
Mobile Device Enhancements
1. Leopard’s exclusive “Reveal” function – offers a select and reveal feature that displays Actions available to the user within each workflow process based on what part of the Job has been completed. This provides greater ease of use and by leading the user it helps minimise training costs.
2. Workflow Engine - Fully-featured workflow architecture can be customised to suit businesses specific needs. Leopard Delivery has an extensive library of workflows which can selected and tuned to optimise your business processes.
3. Full Finger Scroll Capability - provides “touch-screen” user experience for speed, ease of navigation and less reliance on the stylus. This improves the speed with which users can navigate through the application and enter data.
4. Visual Indication Feature - offers easily identifiable coloured icons that represent Job Workflow stages, for ease of operation and safety on the road.
5. New Context-Sensitive Keyboards – Alphabetical and Qwerty keyboards presented in the large formats for ease of use.
Consider the possibilities! Watch the following demonstration.
1. Web Application – provides multiuser access for Despatchers, Support Staff and Clients to their information from any browser.
Leopard Job Centre Enhancements
2. Leopard’s exclusive “Reveal: function – offers clear drill down into Job Details by Revealing without page reloads. Users maintain their location on the screen between clicks creating a more efficient environment for the users.
3. Integrates with Route Optimisation solutions – allowing you to maximize the throughput of your drivers and vehicles. Batch and interactive optimization is available to cater for set and forget Runs and interactive despatch scenarios.
Want to know more?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the Leopard Delivery Fact Sheet.pdf