Engage Vital Maintenance & Management
An EM solution vendor—proficient in hardware acquisition, set-up, rollout and management; communication networks, system integration and testing; device and equipment staging, handling and repairs; fleet management; and IT help desk support—is a must.
Maintaining and managing your EM solution
Ideally, preventing problems in the first place should be the focus.
The best way to safeguard against problems, and get the right help if a problem occurs, is aligning with an EM provider who offers professional managed services tailored to your specific mobility solution.
Consider maintenance and support service plans that cover:
- Help desk support available 24/7 to rapidly diagnose and fix problems
- Hardware repairs & replacements – scheduled and ad hoc
- National coverage, multiple locations and help by remote, when feasible
- Full device configuration, software staging/preloading and remote reloading
- Fleet management and monitoring for 1,000+ mobile devices
- Proactive asset management with service forecasting
- Warranty, manufacturer service contract and service history records
- Real-time device auditing, usage tracking and visibility, battery status, battery change prediction, corrupt software repair, security handling and more…
Further, find a cost-effective managed service that’s flexible enough to change as your mobility needs evolve or expand.