Unleash Productivity via the Cloud
Are you a business with 20 to thousands of delivery drivers looking to increase your productivity without decreasing profitability?
Leopard Delivery Cloud™ gives you all the benefits of a superior delivery system minus the expense and hassle of buying and installing your own.
An associated Leopard Delivery web portal provides job/run progress monitoring, asset and GPS tracking along with access to real-time and historical Proof of Pickup and Delivery signatures.
Leopard Delivery Cloud™ offers end users a step-by-step workflow process.
You can perform pick-up delivery, OH&S checks, create and send jobs, load and unload vehicles, monitor drivers’ progress, manage mobile devices and more, with an intuitive interface that requires very little end-user training.
We even provide an application program interface (API) that allows you to integrate with existing enterprise systems.
And, for those interested in growing their business without managing infrastructure demands, Leopard Delivery Cloud™ is able to scale up or down with your business needs.
A tailored option is available for those that want a specialised workflow.
This intuitive application offers four standard workflows;
- Starter – No jobs needed, just start capturing proofs immediately
- Courier – Send jobs to drivers, monitor progress and view maps
- Distribution – Allocate runs with pickups and deliveries
- Tailored – Pick from multiple workflows to configure a best fit
With Leopard Delivery Cloud™ you get all the benefits of Leopard Delivery™, plus you can:
» Monitor progress of mobile users via a Leopard Delivery web portal, events & maps
» Access helpdesk support & training resources
» Enjoy hassle-free upgrades: we manage all patches
Leopard Delivery Cloud™ offers:
- Fast start-up with lower costs
- Apps for iOS, Android, Windows
- Compatible for rugged devices
- Fleet and BYOD subscription plans, so no upfront licence fees
- Fully featured web portal & reports
- Global availability 24/7 on any smartphone with internet connection